COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We hope this message finds you and your family safe and well during the ongoing pandemic. We are excited to welcome you to Riverwind Tree Farm and are working hard to prepare for the upcoming 2021 Christmas tree season. In accordance with CDC, state and local guidelines, we are implementing a number of COVID-related policies to ensure the health and safety of our employees and guests that we’d like to share with you.
- Riverwind Tree Farm follows Massachusetts COVID-19 rules. Masks are encouraged while on farm premises and customers should try to practice six-foot social distancing protocols.
- Please adhere to farm signage and traffic flow directions.
- Groups should be limited to family members only while choosing and cutting trees.
- Our shed will be closed this year. All activities including payment will take place outside. Please dress for the weather. We will have a tent outside to display wreaths and other holiday items.
- No cider, hot chocolate or cookies will be available.
- We ask that you tie your tree on the car to help avoid large crowds and ensure employee and guest safety.
- If you or anyone in your party are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been recently exposed to COVID, please stay home and visit us at another time.
We will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving, and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on each weekend after that until we sell out of trees.
The Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving is always busy, so please factor that into your planning.
We’d like to thank you for your patience during this challenging time, and for helping us to ensure a safe and merry holiday season!